1. Thorough knowledge of our products, product features and product comparison with competitors, establish a good knowledge of the market, and market mechanisms.
2. Coordinate and supervise all sales programs and activities to achieve maximum market penetration.
3. Coordinate and supervise all maintenance programs and activities to achieve maximum customer satisfaction.
4. Participate in implementing the annual business plans and expense budget for the sales and services effort in the company.
5. Implement the policies, procedures necessary to become recognized for superior customer satisfaction.
6. Prepare annual and long-range forecasts designed to meet Marketing /Sales and Services objectives.
7. Manage the company marketing activities, identify and develop potential new customers, and personally manage existing key customers.
8. Identify/create new business opportunities to generate additional revenue.
9. Keep track of market trends, competitor activities.
10. Prepare the local purchase order & quotation regularly.
11. Update each price list regularly.
12. Interact with the Managing Director and Head-Sales for determining the sales goals and planning strategies to achieve the assigned target.
13. Handle Tenders and maintain relationships with the existing clients.
14. Communicate with the management, clients, suppliers and the whole business network through the direct meeting, calls, emails and letters/fax.
15. Process incoming orders and handling customer related issues.
16. Analyze competitive product offerings in terms of features and benefits as well as pricing.
17. Assist in the development and implementation of marketing plans as needed.
18. Provide timely feedback to senior management regarding performance.
19. Provide timely, accurate, competitive pricing on all completed prospect applications submitted for pricing and approval, while striving to maintain the maximum profit margin.
20. Participate in controlling expenses to meet budget guidelines.
21. Keeping track of competitors moves and pricing.
|Job Location:||Muscat, Oman|
|Job Role:||Mechanical Engineering|
|Company Industry:||Mechanical Engineering|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|