Accountant – Alfardan Automobiles – Qatar
- Handling of invoicing matters related to tenants.
- Handling activities related to payment for suppliers.
- Handling bank reconciliation and other related reconciliations.
- Updating the system on receivables and payables.
- Petty cash activities.
- Updating the system on Fixed asset accounting related activities
- Assisting the chief accountant on month end activities.
- Assisting the MIS analyst on financial reporting
- Preparation of relevant Accounts receivable / Accounts payable report
- Carrying out any additional duties that the Management assigns within the scope of the Department
- Invoicing for properties.
- Issuing debit notes & credit notes.
- Preparation of receipt vouchers and coding of the same.
- Creating new customers and vendors in the system for new
- Receiving invoices and forwarding the same to be certified by the department receiving the supply.
- Maintaining of records on LPO and payment dues.
- Checking and coding the supplier invoices.
- Updating the payment listing for preparation of cheques.
- Handling of accruals and prepaid.
- Handling petty cash related matters and update of the same in the system.
- Handling of utility accounts.
- Reconciliation of supplier statement of accounts.
- Preparation of aging analysis on receivables.
- Maintain daily collection reports.
- Preparation of occupancy reports.
- Maintaining the fixed asset register.
- Handling matters related to QIC Insurance.
- Handling of payroll related activities.
||Accounting and Auditing