Job Title: Accountant (Education Sector)
– Organizing and managing school finance and administering payroll related function.
– Prepare the school’s annual budget and review and update as necessary.
– Monitor income and expenditure in relation to the school’s budget, and produce monthly reports to the senior accountant.
– Maintain and oversee all bank accounts including the school’s debit card/s, completing monthly Reconciliation.
– Ensure that the school’s finance policy is reviewed and updated
– Ensure that the school meets all financial requirements
– Responsible for all elements of cash handling including collections and bankings.
2 3-5 years of experience
3. Bachelors degree in Commerce.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Company Industry:||Employment Placement Agencies/Recruiting|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||Jordan; Kuwait; Lebanon; Palestine; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|