1. Works under the guidance of the Finance Manager & office in charge
2. Coordinate with client servicing dept. for preparing invoices and follow up payments.
3. Make sure to have approval from the office in charge before incurring expenses.
4. Establish a proper filing system for client invoices, supplier invoices, petty cash bills, banks,
business correspondence, bank payments etc.
5. Preparation of monthly cash flow and other financial reports.
6. Communicate with line manager for all relevant issues.
7. Day to day accounting job.
8. Performs any other work that may be assigned from time to time by the finance manager and
office in charge.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||India; Jordan; Pakistan; Palestine|