1. Keep a record of appointments and meetings. Ensure meetings are conductedsmoothly and on time. Follow up for attendance, venue booking, arrangingcomputer, projector, notepads, pencils, refreshments (if required), water, glasses,etc.
2. Maintain a diary to follow time-bound schedule of the leader and inform him aboutthe next day’s schedule.
3. Take notes, dictation from the boss and colleagues for drafting a correspondence orexecuting the work and follow up with others.
4. Handle complex situations involving managerial or administration conflicts/issues andsolve such situations unruffled and with less interference.
5. Arrange the travel itineraries (provide contact persons, telephone numbers ifavailable), plane ticket, hotel booking (if required) and other requirements of theteam members with precision.
6. Maintain archives of letters, documents and paperwork regarding foreign delegationvisits, customer visits, product launches, activities, events, etc.
7. Maintain paper and electronic filing systems for records and messages; route anddistribute incoming mail and answer/reply to routine calls, letters and emailmessages, assist in completing forms in accordance with company procedures.
8. Type correspondence and reports using word processing software; prepare tables,indices, charts, graphs and other visual aids for use in statistical presentations toassist in the decision-making process.
9. Actively contribute towards the development and continuous improvement ofsystems and processes.
10. Perform any job-related activities as requested by the immediatesupervisor/manager.
|Job Location:||Jubail, Saudi Arabia|
|Company Industry:||Oil & Gas|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|