JOB SUMMARY Is responsible for overseeing operations and administration of the preschool. Train admin staff, implement and execute the overall business objectives and ensure smooth operations of all branches.
- Ensure the standard operating procedures are followed across all branches.
- Ensure seamless procurement of supplies and dissemination to all branches and periodic review of inventories; Academic / Non – Academic
- Prepare the annual budget and receive the CEO signoff
- Periodic Inventory review of uniforms, cleaning supplies, resources, furniture, etc.
- Monthly meeting with TA supervisor to ensure TA’s are well looked after staff housing is well maintained, equipped, furnished, and all concerns are addressed in a prompt manner. Manage hiring and performance evaluation of admin staff.
- Manage leave, time & attendance of all admin coordinators
- Design and circulate standard protocol to be followed for Emergency / Health & Safety Response Team (ERT) policies and procedures.
- Create and manage academic year calendar for parents, academic and admin team.
- Manager commissioning projects of new branches in collaboration with head office team.
2. Public Relations
- Ensure Admin coordinator are trained on effective communication with parents/staff.
- Design and circulate escalation matrix for possible issues and standard protocol to follow in different situations.
- Responsible for maintaining strong relations with the community and organizing events to foster the relationships.
- Design and circulate standard protocol to be followed incase for Ministry visitors / inspectors and maintaining the visitors’ log/comments.
- Plan annual registration target for all branches and ensure its achievement through proper planning and marketing.
- Collate monthly reports on the admission of students, tours of the premises, and disbursement of uniforms.
- Create and manage annual operational budget for all branches.
- Management of petty cash and disbursement to all braches.
- Collate all branches expenses and reports available funds as per established procedures to the CEO on a regular basis.
- Review and approve purchase orders, payment requests, and processes them as per established procedures / protocols.
- Reconciliation of all branches financial reports (receivables/expenditures) from Registration, Admin Officer, and petty cash.
- Manage smooth operations of below committees and record minutes following each meeting; i. Administration Committee ii. Summer Camp Committee iii. Graduation / End of Year Celebrations Committee
6. Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the CEO.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Company Industry:||Primary, Prep, & Secondary School|