• Handles all types of correspondences; write letters and prepare reports.
• Receive, photocopy, distribute and circulate reports / memos to concerned employees.
• Attends to incoming calls and transfers / refers to concerned persons when necessary Keeps office files and arranges them orderly.
• Manage the office and ensure that requirements are attended to.
• Takes charge of both incoming and outgoing mails ensuring delivery / circulation.
• Attends to visitors and to their queries.
• Perform other duties as required from time to time by the supervisor.
||AlKhafji, Saudi Arabia
||Education, Training, and Library