“What You’ll Be Doing”
- Gathers statistics and general data; reviews, analyzes, and combines the information into established reports for use within and outside the group. Such reports may be in spreadsheet or graphical format, or narrative style word processing. May be responsible for verifying data gathered such as matching supplier invoices against file copies.
- May be responsible for obtaining data necessary for completion of the group’s overhead budget and associated recurring reports.
- Establishes and maintains directory of those assigned to the group; updates phone and location numbers; tracks paid time off hours taken and projected to be taken, keeps resumes current, if appropriate for the group.
- Handling basic office tasks, such as filing, delivering mail, answering emails and phone calls, and data entry.
- Coordinating schedules and managing calendars for multiple parties to ensure that activities are properly arranged with no conflicts.
- Making travel arrangements and preparing documents, presentation materials, and facilities for meetings.
- Entering and updating company, employee, and client records.
- Ordering, storing and distributing office supplies.
- Maintaining, repairing, or replacing office equipment.
- Directing, reviewing, and optimizing office operations to increase accuracy, productivity, and efficiency and reduce costs.
- Providing basic bookkeeping services
- Completes additional duties as assigned.
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||General Engineering Consultancy|