The purpose of the Administrator – Cleaning and Waste Management (CWM) is to coordinate the service planning and delivery for the Cleaning Functional Area, integrating with other Event Operations Functional Areas, other business departments and external stakeholders.
The main responsibilities of this role will include:
– Assist with day-to-day running of the functional area and operations;
– Assist in the coordination and delivery of administration, reporting and programme management activities specifically related to Cleaning & Waste Management;
– Assist in the process of managing the relationships with key internal stakeholders such as Venue Operations, Accreditation, Security, Site Management, Workforce and Guest group owners;
– Assist with the update to the Cleaning & Waste Management programme milestones, weekly reporting, procurement plans, risk register, issue log and Cleaning & Waste Management presentations;
– Assist in the recruitment of future team members, on boarding and induction;
– Seek to gain further experience within the current regional events, and potentially take a lead on observation and engagement opportunities;
– Support the wider Cleaning & Waste Management team in any administrative support required e.g. department branding, team building, formal communications etc;
– Work closely with other CWM senior managers and managers supporting them with their programme and delivery responsibilities.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|