Specifically, your key responsibilities are as follows:
- Drive branch performance to achieve sold hours target, revenue target, accessory and SMC sales and recovery rate target
- Ensure and monitor optimal capacity of resources in the service centre to deliver Total Quality Management and improve service retention.
- Compliance of local Government and Principal Policies and procedures to minimize Operational Risk at the service centre.
- Constantly evaluate through performance management and coaching, all direct reports to support the development and growth of all associates.
- Study and evaluate current customer verbatim to implement a culture of Small Group Activity to enhance customer experience and operational efficiencies.
- Conduct daily meetings with the Retail Service Manager, Workshop Manager and Parts team to align them on the targets and performance expectations
- Work with Human Resources to ensure the branch is always optimally staffed/resourced with qualified and efficient workforce
- Effectively manage stakeholders through regular meetings to ensure corrective actions on issues pertaining, but not limited to Toyota Head office, Customer Engagement Centre, Customer Relations Department, Vendors, Marketing team and CRM; Business process and Mystery Shopping
- Hold regular MFRs with Branch Account Managers to understand and optimize Branch P&L
- Submit accurate weekly forecasts based on analysis of actual market trends, sales conversions, bank approval TATs, invoices etc. for Management reporting.
- Manage facility to comply with the Toyota Corporate Image standards as well as HSSE standards
- Ensure 100% compliance with Standard Operating Procedures
|Job Location:||Ajman, United Arab Emirates|