Agile Project Manager
Our client is a FinTech company specializing in insurance technology.
We recognize our people as the most valuable asset of the company, and we are accomplishing the utmost culture and the best work place practises for our employees. Our people are known to be unique, motivated, talented and among the best of the best. Here, we are family with great values and amazing people.
The Agile Project Manager (APM) is responsible for planning, leading, organizing, and motivating agile project teams to achieve a high level of performance and quality in delivering agile projects that provide exceptional business value. The APM is responsible for managing several concurrent projects using agile methods in a fast-paced environment that may cross multiple business divisions.
• Project Planning and Management – Define project scope and schedule while focusing on regular and timely delivery of value; organize and lead project status and working meetings; prepare and distribute progress reports; manage risks and issues; correct deviations from plans; and perform delivery planning for assigned projects
• Team Management – Assist in team development while holding teams accountable for their commitments, removing roadblocks to their work; leveraging organizational resources to improve capacity for project work; and mentoring and developing team members
• Product Owner Support – Support the Product Owner in managing expectations for project deliverables, managing stakeholder communications, and helping to implement an effective system of project governance
• Process Management and Improvement – Define and manage a well-defined project management process and champion ongoing process improvement initiatives to implement best practices for Agile Project Management
• Team building – promote empowerment of the team, ensure that each team member is fully engaged in the project and making a meaningful contribution, and encourage a sustainable pace with high-levels of quality for the team
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Company Industry:||Information Technology; Internet/E-commerce|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|