Anti-Fraud – AhliBank Q.S.C – Qatar
The Anti-Fraud & Investigations and Anti-Bribery & Corruption programs will be put in place to safeguard the Bank’s Reputation and comply with the Local, Regional, and Internal Standards.
• This role also manages the Investigations Committees/Teams as appropriate which cover Fraud and Bribery/Corruption Investigations initiated in the Bank.
• This role will also interface with the Senior Leadership and Managers/Counterparts in the State of Qatar, Compliance, Legal, Internal Audit, External Audit / Inspections, and Back-Office Functions in support of AFBC Program/s implementation and initiatives.
• This role is for the Fraud Risk Management which handles Bank Policy Administration, Procedures, and Escalations, as well as advising on certain Fraud policies. Most policies pertain to anti-bribery/corruption with focus on Gifts and Entertainment, Client Transaction Advisory, Business Development Consultants, and other Third-party Risk.
• Directly manage the team responsible for Anti-Fraud, Bribery and Corruption program/s.
• Responsible for overseeing the Anti-Fraud, Bribery, and Corruption Investigations.
• Responsible for overseeing the Review and Approval of the Bank’s Policies, Procedures, Contracts, and Forms.
• Assist and support the Risk Management in developing a robust Anti-Fraud, Bribery and Corruption program/s which includes an Investigations Function.
• Assist and support the Risk Management with the Strategic Direction and the implementation of Anti-Fraud, Bribery and Corruption program/s.
• Act as a Senior Subject Matter Expert on Fraud, Bribery and Corruption issues in the Bank.
• Interface with the Business Units / Departments and Key Stakeholders in the Bank on the Anti-Fraud, Bribery and Corruption topics and escalations.
• Manage implementation and enhancement of Anti-Fraud, Bribery and Corruption program/s initiatives, including Policy, Process, and Procedures in the Bank.
• Ensure consistency in advisory and application of policies, procedures and controls in the Bank.
• Address all findings issued by Regulators or Internal audit for the Bank to ensure full remediation and timely closure.
• Develop Anti-Fraud, Bribery and Corruption training to the Business Units / Departments as requested and required in conjunction with the HR Department.
• Responsible for developing and ensuring Internal MIS reporting to reflect advancement of Program/s objectives.
• Provide Monthly/Quarterly/Annual Management Reports as appropriate.