· Manage information technology and computer systems
· Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations.
· Manage IT staff by recruiting, training and coaching employees, communicating job expectations and appraising their performance.
· Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures.
· Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems.
· Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy.
· Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time.
· Audit systems and assess their outcomes.
· Preserve assets, information security and control structures.
· Handle annual budget and ensure cost effectiveness.
· Manage requirements analysis and create documentation for all types of requirements.
· Insure consistency between requirements and code implementation and design.
· Following up with project implementation company in daily basis to match timeline.
· Review project code to ensure work quality.
· Test new project builds and submit bug lists to the project implementation company, then follow up bugs resolutions.
· Create multi-phase project activation plan. Distribute system roles on users and maintain workflow.
· Provide support for all users.
· Pass bugs and errors to project implementation company.
· Maintain source code integrity and security.
· Manage both long- and short-term project development plans.
· Tracking subscriptions and services expiry dates and renewals on time.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Company Industry:||Publishing; Bookshop & Consumer Media|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|