1) Obtain and assemble data from Architecture designers to complete architectural design tender packages(Working Drawings,Details,BOQs etc).
2) Produce/draft and draw detailed scale architectural plans, buildings and structures, based on preliminary concepts, sketches including engineering coordination and details design.
3) Lay out,plan and draft interior/exterior arrangements for all types of buildings, using computer-assisted drafting (CAD) equipment and all necessary software.
4) Supervise, coordinate, and inspect and lead the work of junior architect coordinators, technicians, and any third party engineers (Structure and MEP)
5) Ensuring design compliance with design specifications and advising on design corrections, under design architect supervision.
6) Check dimensions of materials to be used and assign annotations/ numbers to lists of materials.
7) Determine procedures and instructions to be followed, according to design specifications and quantity of required materials.
8) Analyze technical implications of architect’s design concept, evaluating weights, volumes, and stress factors.
9) Prepare coloured presentable detailed drawings for presentation to client.
10) Prepare cost estimates, contracts, bidding documents and technical reports for specific projects under senior architect’s supervision.
11) Analyse building codes, by-laws, space and site requirements, and other technical documents and reports to determine their effect on architectural designs.
13) Operate computer-aided drafting equipment or conventional drafting station to produce designs, working drawings, charts, forms and records etc.
14) Coordinate structural, electrical and mechanical designs and determine a method of presentation in order to graphically represent building drawings in the most clear way possible.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Company Industry:||Architecture; Engineering|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|