- Develop objectives and KPIs for the Stores Team in line with the Sports & Fashion Business Division’s strategic goals and ensure that the department’s employees are working towards the achievement of these objectives.
- Review the operating results of the Stores and follow-up to ensure that appropriate measures are taken to correct insufficient results.
- Develop the assigned store(s)’ annual budgets for review of the Manager – Retail Operations and ensure all employees are working within the assigned budget by setting the required targets and responsibilities.
- Assist in the development of the stores’ annual budget in liaison with the Manager – Retail Operations and ensure all employees are working within the assigned budget by setting the required targets and responsibilities.
- Develop and ensure the implementation of the stores specific policies & procedures and follow up their implementation in order to achieve the objectives of the Sports & Fashion Business Division.
- Assist in the management of all retail operations of the assigned store(s) through effective management of showrooms, stores, sales, discounts, returned products, staff, visual merchandising and stock & resources management while ensuring high standards of quality, customer service, health and safety are achieved at all times.
- Assist in the development of the direction and strategy for sales/retail operations while ensuring that it is in-line with the strategic direction & objectives of AAW.
- Monitor the retail sales of stores and develop sales goals and action plans for store teams directly tied into measurable results and monitor the timely and consistent execution of the same.
- Manage the training and development of Store Managers to ensure that they are trained and compliant with all basic inventory management/movement/receiving processes.
- Manage the execution of quality inventory practices with receiving, restocking, transfers, and managing inventory discrepancies.
- Manage the retail expenses in liaison with Store Managers and identify underperforming stores to develop a business plan to address and manage issues effectively.
- Ensure that the visual presentation of all stores represents the brand image and execute measures to enhance the business performance in liaison with the Brands Team.
- Conduct regular, timely visits to all shops/stores in order to ensure that stores are managed to the highest standards as well as to measure and report sales & profit performance.
Ensure that all stores adhere to compliance requirements in all areas of operational activity, company policies and procedures.
Develop an effective network of communication across the assigned area/store(s) to ensure shared knowledge and understanding of business activity and monitor competitor activity.
Prepare all reports as required by the Manager – Retail Operations.
Perform other duties related to the job as assigned by the Direct Manager.
- Contribute in conduction of annual employee performance appraisals for the team.
- Ensure training & development services are successfully and meaningfully being delivered to Stores employees, and provide feedback to the management.
- Delegate some responsibilities to appropriate subordinates in order to ensure a smooth flow of the Stores.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Company Industry:||Wholesale & Import/Export Trade|