Assistant Accountant is a junior accountant who is assisting Accounting department, and reporting directly to Accountant
- Providing support to the Accounting Department
- Compile and prepare routine financial reports and summaries
- Perform filing, data entry, basic bookkeeping, answer phone calls, processing mails, etc.
- Enter, post & process journal entries in system in timely manner
- Support duties & functions related to accounts payable and accounts receivable (such as aging of outstanding amounts, reconciliations with counterparties)
- Process transactions, issue cheques, handle cash and invoices, update budgets, etc.
- Assist with audits, fact checks, and resolve discrepancies
- Interpret and apply accounting policies, rules, and regulations to all work in order to ensure compliance with applicable standards
- Maintain confidentiality of all financial data
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Company Industry:||Marine Transport Services|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|