Undertaking procurement activities under the direction of the Tactical Procurement Section Head to deliver the highest procurement standards as expected of Expo 2020.
Main responsibilities of the role include:
– Delivering procurement to the highest standards as expected of Expo 2020;
– Data gathering of key supply chain KPI’s, reporting data and delivering action plans;
– Day-to-day operations of procurement function, working with functional and stakeholder teams in order to achieve high performance standards;
– Ensure that contract creation, execution and analysis are carried out for maximizing operational and financial performance and minimizing risk;
– Adhere to the standard contract tendering and contractual documentation;
– Handle on going issue, change management and necessary modifications in the contract, ensuring both parties meet or exceed each other’s Expectations;
– Monitor transaction compliance (milestone, deliverables, invoicing, etc.) to ensure all contractual obligations are fulfilled;
– Maintain Contractual records & documentation and ensure Contract close out, extension or renewal.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|