The Assistant Manager- Centralized Funds Transfer is responsible to support in managing the overall back office activities of the Central Fund Transfer unit such as the transfer of remittance funds in an accurate and timely manner ensuring that financial transactions are in accordance with the policies/ procedures and the corporate needs and objectives.
– Maintain updated knowledge of rules, regulations and standards in the related field and related matters of interest to the department and its customer
– Review and authorize all Incoming and Outgoing, local and international, foreign currency transfers after ensuring compliance with the Bank’s internal control check list within specified timelines
– Allocate resources and ensure proper management of staff.
– Coordinate with branches, and the dealing room, if required, to review, authenticate, and approve transactions as per the Bank’s policies and business objectives
– Assist in resolving customer complaints regarding their financial transactions locally and internationally
– Perform any ad-hoc job given to him/her by the superior.
- Review and Monitoring
– Monitor and review tasks performed by team members to ensure
– Accuracy and authenticity of documents
– Following operational procedures to execute Bank services in line with customer requirements and audit guideline
– Protecting the Bank’s lending book by making necessary correction.
-Generate and escalate periodic and requested reports ensuring accuracy and timely delivery
Stake holder Management
- Internal Interactions
-Participate in the various cross-functional committees / teams for multiple purposes to achieve optimal cooperation and seamless quality service
- People Development
–Participate in the selection and development of staff
- – Evaluate performance and recommend developmental needs of the team
- – Review recommendations of subordinate staff and provide guidance in resolving complex or sensitive problems
– Maintain and promote positive work culture and responsible for improving employee engagement level of the team
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|