Media Operations, a department within Communications, is responsible for providing all the services and facilities the accredited media need to do their jobs, both when on the Expo site and when working remotely. This includes all the planning and preparation in advance of the Event.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, TV news crew Producer/Director, the Assistant Manager, TV news crew audio/technical support role will assist in the production of Expo 2020 video content for distribution and use by international media outlets in a technical capacity.
The Assistant Manager, TV news crew Sound Recordist/technical support will be a television professional with the ability to capture appropriate audio and provide exceptional audio and technical support for TV news film shoots in order to optimise the exposure of the planning and delivery of Expo 2020 to global news outlet.
Main responsibilities of the role include:
– Set up microphones (radio, lapel and gun/boom mics), mix and monitor the quality of audio sources of recorded content;
– Work closely with the Producer/Director to develop audio schemes for productions;
– Assist in the technical set up and requirements of single-camera shoots, problem solve unforeseen technical issues be it audio, editorial, or other;
– Adhere to the developed structure for producing Expo 2020 video content to ensure consistency and style are maintained; encouraging innovation but always working within the agreed structures;
– Foresee audio issues and adapt set ups and equipment as required to contribute to continuity and suitable coverage;
– Plan, source and set up suitable audio and additional technical equipment for different shooting scenarios whether on location or in an interior office or studio environment;
– Be responsible for all audio and additional technical equipment and perform operational and safety checks on all equipment;
– Consult with departments, talent and presenters where appropriate and involve them accordingly in the editorial process.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|