Carryout daily inspection of PDI completed units, report and co-ordinate with PDI for error corrections, ensure all units are error free and ready for delivery on time.
• Daily inspection of completed PDI units and arrange fixing of number plates before customer arrival.
• Report Errors/Rejections to Team Leader, Vehicle Delivery. Follow up with PDI and Recheck after correction.
• Daily follow up on units under PDI to ensure timely completion.
• Fill the Joint inspection Sheet/Hand over Sheet from PDI to Showroom for each completed unit.
• Confirm with Data Entry that number plates have been fitted and vehicle is ready for delivery.
• Ensure all the units are parked and organized in proper lines in the Showroom at all times and before closing.
• Inform the customer (through telephone calls) on the vehicle delivery status and schedule (Day, Timings, Contact Staff etc).
• Explain to the customer vehicle features, navigation, entertainment center, cruise control, steering wheel controls, USB, Bluetooth and additional accessories.
• Confirm that the customer has understood all the vehicle features and benefits, maintenance, and warranty conditions.
• Ensure number plate, chassis and documents all match during the delivery process.
• Immediately report any problems or dissatisfaction from the customer to CR Representative/PDI/Team Leader, Vehicle Delivery.
• Maintain company Dress code and discipline.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Support Services|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|