- Assist Head Chef in pastry preparation, production and presentation activities.
- Report to Pastry Chef about kitchen and storage equipment repairs, maintenances and malfunctions.
- Record food spoilage and communicate to chefs.
- Prepare market list according to daily food orders.
- Order and stock food products in coolers and freezers according to food storage standards.
- Ensure stock rotation to minimize wastages.
- Update production schedules, recipe cards, and plating guides.
- Ensure that chefs are groomed and dressed in proper uniforms.
- Adhere to sanitation, cleanliness, and health and safety regulations.
- Ensure kitchen equipment and supplies are maintained clean and sanitized.
- Develop new menus and test new recipes.
- Oversee buffets, special menus and catering for party.
- Monitor and control food and labor costs within the allotted budgets.
- Manage pastry station for optimum production and quality.
- Set daily priorities and inform changes in assignment that may arise anytime.
- Interact with guests, get their feedback and record their complaints.
- Create cooperative work environment, supervise and direct training sessions, and conduct performance appraisals.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Hospitality and Tourism|
|Company Industry:||Catering, Food Service, & Restaurant|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|