Assistant Project Manager – Gulf Connexions – Bahrain
The Construction Assistant Project Manager will work closely with other construction Project Managers in planning and delivery of all construction project on behalf of the Client.
• Assist and Coordinate all aspects of a project related to construction in terms of time, cost and quality, as directed by Project and Senior Managers. Monitor the site safety measured.
• Monitor the design process as per pre-approved technical and budgetary aspects. Seek approvals from authority levels as and when required.
• Provide technical support to solve problems encountered on the field.
• Perform inspections of work done by subordinates and contractors to ensure adherence to relevant standards and specifications.
• Monitor and provide observations regarding budgeting, invoicing and documentation of Construction projects. Ensure project documentation is in line with ISO Audit standard and procedure.
• Assist the Senior Manager in drafting technical requirements and evaluation of RFPs, tenders and IARs.
||Construction and Building