The position will be responsible to lead, plan and execute all activities necessary to expand research opportunities and promote industry alliances. He/she will steer and facilitate all research innovation through grant reviews, entrepreneurial-education and partnering. The incumbent will provide the support necessary to faculty to move their scientific discoveries to market.
- Provides assistance to faculty to find new funding opportunities with new and diverse sponsors.
- Develops and oversees the implementation of Research Development strategies.
- Establishes strategies and foster Research Alliances with industry partners.
- Develops, refines and establishes Research Development and Research Alliance policies.
- Provides support to faculty to facilitate disclosures and obtain intellectual property protection, coordinate the work with our central NY office (CTL).
- Provides all support needed to faculty to move their scientific discovery into the market, through a third-party investor, the creation of new startups, or licensing agreements in consultation with CTL.
- Expands customer base for WCM-Q Service Cores.
- Liaises with Qatari stakeholders to assist with the development of national innovation and commercialization policies and procedures.
- Assists with contractual review and negotiation of intellectual property and licensing terms and conditions in consultation with CTL.
- Provides support to faculty and Grants & Contracts team to meet sponsors’ intellectual property requirements.
- Performs other job related duties as required.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Company Industry:||Higher Education|