Parsons is looking for an amazingly talented Associate Structural Engineer to join our team! In this role you will get to plan and design structures and facilities such as bridges, tunnels, pumping stations and other infrastructure buildings.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Performs a variety of engineering duties and may be developing in a sub-disciplines of Civil Engineering such as: structural and/or geotechnical engineering.
- Responsible for the development of engineering computations, material quantity take-offs, estimates, surveys and designs.
- Under close supervision in the utilization of engineering theories and practices, develops the creation of engineering products that meet customer quality requirements.
- Performs various engineering and design assignments requiring the application of basic principles and fundamental theories studied in a four-year university engineering program, and available data in the engineering field.
- Provides support for other engineering activities as required.
- Perform other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
What Required Skills You’ll Bring:
- Diploma or Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering (or related field).
- Requires basic process engineering knowledge, as well as a working knowledge of CAD and other PC software packages typically associated with engineering.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Civil Engineering|
|Company Industry:||General Engineering Consultancy|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates|