– Ensure that a job card is issued with details of the repair work to be carried out.
– He puts forward suggestions to the Workshop Supervisor in relation to work quality, work performance, special tools and workshop equipments.
– Ensure that protective covers are used in all vehicles before carrying out any repairs.
– Ensure accurate time recording (clocking on and off) for all repairs.
– Carry out all repair works following the manufacturers repair procedures.
– Use special tools where necessary as detailed in the manufacturers repair procedures.
– Ensure that all job operations are completed within FRU guidelines
– Inform the Group Leader of any additional repairs required.
– Inform the Supervisor any delays in repair when the completion time cannot be met.
– Inform the Supervisor of any specific difficulties due to unavailability of spare parts or tools.
– Ensure that all repairs completed are clearly written on the job card.
– Ensure that all repairs carried out are properly authorized including warranty work.
– Maintain the highest quality standards in all repair work carried out.
– Ensure proper maintenance and serviceability of hand tools and personal work clothing.
– Maintain the general cleanliness of the workshop and specific work bay at all times.
– Keep up to date with technical information and informs his superiors of any personal training requirements
– Use his initiative and be supportive to his colleagues at all times.
|Job Location:||Western Province, Saudi Arabia|
|Company Industry:||Automotive Repair, Spare Parts, & Support Services|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|