1. Responsible for hands-on designing, implementing, modifying, troubleshooting, testing, and debugging Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 ERP software product using X++ programming language.
2. Development of .Net Application using C#
3. Development of SQL Scripts using TSQL for MS SQL.
4. Demonstrated experience with performance tuning of customized code and monitoring practices to ensure on-going performance.
5. Manage the research of technical solutions to meet strategic business objectives.
6. Demonstrate the ability to work systematically and logically to analyze situations, resolve problems, identify causes and anticipate implications.
7. Interface with Microsoft and 3rd party vendors for installation and technical support as needed.
8. Break down functional requirements into technical designs, development tasks and execute to completion.
9. Ability to prioritize work and spend time on the most important, business identified concerns.
1- . Willingness to learn in a fast-paced business environment
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Company Industry:||Wholesale & Import/Export Trade|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|