Senior Medical Equipment Specialist/Biomedical Engineer
My client is seeking an experienced Senior Medical Equipment Specialist/Biomedical Engineer to be part of the supervision onsite team. This is a contract position for 3-year to 4-year assignment until construction completion. My client offers a competitive package including (residency sponsorship, living and travel allowance and medical insurance, etc. or change). This full time position requires the candidate live in Kuwait. A residential allowance will be provided.
Basic Duties / Responsibilities:
• Review and advise on all hospital design refinements, construction, and regulation matters as they relate to healthcare design and operation especially as they relate to medical equipment during the construction.
• Review and understand the hospital design to ensure construction proceeds as intended and discover report and address all potential issues related to healthcare operations and equipment function.
• Evaluation of vendor suggested medical equipment for appropriateness of intended application, function and quality.
• Review and approve material/equipment selection, specifications and installation shop-drawings to ensure all proper and complete Project medical equipment are meeting the latest technology.
• Inspect site installation, testing and commissioned of all related medical equipment/machine as per approved design.
• Be responsible for onsite QA/QC checks and all appropriate utilities for all equipment are coordinated and located for proper equipment operation.
• Inspect and ensue that incoming equipment is complete, accurate, and per client contract specifications.
• Conduct ongoing construction site inspections during every phase to discover and address potential issues and escalate as appropriate.
• Compile reports such as weekly snag lists or received equipment status.
• At the end of the project, facilitate full medical equipment documentation and service hand over including full Operation and Maintenance manual library in hard and soft copy as well as full vendor recommended spare parts inventory, etc.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Career Level:||Senior Executive|