A medical Equipment and Surgical Consumables distributor has an immediate vacancy for a product specialist. Candidates with previous Surgical Product Sales only
• Prepare and deliver technical presentations explaining equipment features to customers and prospective customers
• Development, implementation, and monitoring of annual sales forecast.
• Achieve forecasted sales target through development of a business vision that translates into both short and long term plans, utilizing tactical and proper field activities.
• Sell a full product line of offerings, maintain accurate customer information, and handle other related duties as assigned.
• To provide a professional and excellent level of customer service with existing & new customers
• Plan, organize and manage all sales activities
• Explore markets in order to identify new sales leads and opportunities
• Maintain good long term relationship with Surgeons, medical staff and Purchasing Officers
• Participate at Medical Conferences and other events.
• Evaluate market demand and try to meet customers’ needs and expectations
• Provide after sale customer support
Duties & Responsibilities
• Arranging appointments with doctors and hospital medical teams, which may include pre-arranged appointments or regular ‘cold’ calling;
• Prepare presentations to Surgeons and medical staff.
• Building and maintaining positive working relationships with Surgeons, medical staff and supporting administrative staff
• Keeping detailed records of all contacts
• Meets and Exceeds Annual Sales Targets
• Planning work schedules and weekly and monthly timetables
• Knowledge with the latest product technical data supplied by the product manufacturer, and presenting this data to customers
• Monitoring competitor’s activity and products.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Healthcare, other; Management|