– Manage daily maintenance operations and operate the Building Management System (BMS) at the DC.
– The BMS Operator provides supervision through inspections and preventive/corrective maintenance.
– Operates and maintains Building Management System (BMS) for proper function and monitors against approved benchmarks to include; HVAC, Lighting, Security, Fire Suppression, Power Generation, Plumbing, and Electrical
– Performs routine checks and upgrades software as provided by the Manufacturer to ensure optimal functioning of the BMS system.
– Monitors and verifies operation of all BMS field devices.
– Troubleshoots BMS system faults and develops repair solutions.
– Adjusts BMS settings and parameters to meet changing conditions, i.e., Load, Environmental, Customer needs, etc.
– Inspects, maintains, and repairs HVAC, Power Generation, Low-Voltage Electrical Switchgear, and UPS systems.
– Records maintenance data and generates reports as needed.
– Evaluates all maintenance request forms, sets priorities, and process work assignments.
– Maintains documentation for all malfunctions, repairs, maintenance, or changes to systems and/or equipment.
– Provides reports on all life safety, quality, and maintenance issues.
– Provides a safe and secure workplace.
|Job Location:||Jeddah , Saudi Arabia|
|Company Industry:||Distributions and Logistics|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|