Our client a public organisation (govt entity) is seeking to recruit a Brand Manager who has a passion for communication, design and branding.
1. Helping the team assess and research what is required per project as communication and collaterals and finding the best creative solution.
2. Define requirements, visualize and create creative graphics for all projects and events and create creative proposals for collaterals, designs, layouts and any additional requirements
3. Create concepts from scratch based on provided briefs & discussions and to give unique ideas and make them come to life
4. Align and contribute to marketing and business strategy with the team
5. Thinking creatively to produce any creative (inclusive but not limited to illustrations, logos, layouts, websites, digital assets, event needs)
6. Have excellent typography and layout skills
7. Managing the in-house creative team. Managing deadlines, deliveries and timelines for projects with the team.
8. Art-working and finalizing design files and doing any necessary requirements to deliver a project on time
9. Managing the brand assets of the center and its initiatives
10. Making sure designs are consistent and follow the brand look and feel
11. Strong skill in creating logos, brands and guidelines.
12. Create templates for social media, emailers, presentations and so on.
13. Design website layouts and create the user experience of the website
14. Have an eye for events and what is required during an event with working closely with the project management team
15. Briefing and working closely with copy writers to ensure the right communication is used (being able to write in Arabic is a plus)
Responsibilities in brand management:
1. Managing suppliers when it comes to production, approving samples and so on.
2. Making sure the brand is consistent throughout all our communication platforms
3. Work with others to develop and implement branding and marketing strategies for our projects, initiatives and events
4. Being able to brief, guide and follow up with agencies, suppliers and developers in different fields like branding, videos, website design, packaging and more and making sure deadlines with them are met.
5. Give feedback to agencies, designers and video editors to ensure the outcome as per the requirement brief and brand look and feel
6. Present and execute creative ideas for marketing activities
7. Brief and liaise with printers
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Marketing and PR|
|Company Industry:||Employment Placement Agencies/Recruiting|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|