The Business Applications Supervisor’s role is to supervise, manage, implement and maintain the organization’s repository of business software applications through best practices and the appropriate supervision of highly skilled functional and technical consultants.
Through which, he’ll be responsible for the communication, elicitation and management of user requirements, writing user stories, project management and implementing solutions and enhancements on Salesforce, E-Commerce, ERP and other web platforms, with no or minimal supervision.
- Present solid business acumen and act as an expert in CRM, Sales, E-Commerce, Customer Service and Field Service business solutions.
- Optimize various teams / departments interactions with business applications platforms.
- Ability to communicate effectively with C-Level users to elicit and manage their requirements and expectations from business applications.
- Create, maintain, communicate and report project plans in agile methodology with clear info on status of tasks, sprints, releases and resource utilization.
- Ability to manage and control efforts from different business users, technical and functional consultants from internal teams and vendors in a dynamic environment and adaptive cross functional processes.
- Solid knowledge and working experience in process modelling, solution design and test case documents development.
- Design, document and troubleshoot complex integrations between different business applications.
- Point of contact with user to receive their issues and inquiries; and solve and/ or distributing issues on team with accountability on solving issues on agreed upon SLA.
- Train team members on existing and new solutions and technologies.
- Other activities may include database administration support, interface support, operating environment support and enterprise portal support.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Company Industry:||Healthcare, other|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|