- Responsible for developing relationship and liaising with local and international
brokers to develop the medical and group employee benefit business.
- Responsible for providing high level of service to brokers and clients with the aim of
developing and ensure expansion of the Medical portfolio by means of value added
- Conducting product presentations internally and externally.
- Identifying market trends and target customers’ needs to review and recommend
product /service offerings .
- Working closely with brokers and underwriters to retain existing business and develop new business for both individual and corporate accounts.
- Liaise with various channels and operational areas to ensure quality services to Medical customers.
- Motoring and analyzing Claim Reports to keep a check on the performance of Medical
- Ensuring payments are collected duly.
- Preparing and conducting scheme presentations to clients with aim of providing high service levels.
- Analyzing and evaluating internal work flow process and implementing new strategies
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|