Qualification and Experience
Bachelor’s degree – Business Administration or Public Administration or related field, with 2 years of experience.
Preferred: Master’s degree – Business Administration or Public Administration or related field, No Experience Required.
Business Development and insurance managment for the Hospital staff.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Participate in creating effective business plans
- Assist with budget development and provide support for existing initiatives
- Assist in creating strategies to manage the challenges of market without compromising the level of service
- Relationship building with medical Insurance companies
- Use statistical and financial data to conduct necessary comparative analysis.
- Follow-up on leads and manage the overall relationship building process
- Development and training of Hospital insurance management team
- Reconciliation of Management
- Analyzing business processes and identifying opportunities to generate additional revenue
- Process large amounts of data to make predictions and create detailed reports.
- Implement growth strategies, participate in business meetings, and recommend changes to existing business practices to increase exposure and revenue.
- Preparing and maintaining daily/weekly/monthly reports regularly for the planned activities
- Participate in the process of preparing the annual budget.
- Ensure the appropriate filing and documentation of all respective documents.
- Follow all hospital’s policies and procedures.
- Respects patients and their families to promote a Patient-Centered Care culture.
- Participates in and supports quality improvement and patient safety activities as an individual or as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Perform other duties related to the job as assigned.
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Company Industry:||Healthcare, other|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|