Business Solution Manager – Motors – Almajdouie Holding – Saudi Arabia
- Developing an understanding of Oracle Financial, Supply Chain and HCM current state process and developing future state recommendations
- Recommending roadmaps to close performance gaps and developing high level implementation plans
- Gathering and analyzing business requirements to determine course of action Aligning business requirements and best practices to implement a technical solution Supporting new and refined existing business processes
- Managing Financial Service improvement projects and system configurations Mentoring junior IT team members in their career development Contributing to continuous improvement and development of processes and intellectual property
- Serve as a liaison between the business and development teams in multiple ways.
- Leads/Owns the development and implementation of process improvements.
- Manage escalations, understand impacts and provide timely status updates. Provide alternate solutions as applicable to provide business continuity.
- Support multiple concurrent issues and deliver in a fast paced dynamic environment
- Participation in business cycle through providing subject/technical matter expertise, estimating work, development and review of statements of work Documenting all changes in the change management system
- Ability to quickly understand and decompose financial, business, and technical concepts
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to work remotely and independently in support of associates Eagerness to mentor junior staff
- Fit within culture and company values: teamwork, innovation, integrity, service, “can-do” attitude, and speaking your ideas
- Ability to analyze and document complex business processes.
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization in a professional manner Understand fundamentals of accounting in a shared services/production environment
- Excellent ability to coordinate and prioritize daily work
- Strong inter-personnel skills
- Excellent client service skills
- Ability to work in a team oriented environment
- Ability to work independently in a time sensitive environment
- Ability to maintain confidentially is mandatory
- Ability to communicate clearly, timely, and accurately
- Ability to develop and maintain cooperative working relationships
- Knowledge of Automotive industry is plus.
||Dammam, Saudi Arabia
||Research and Development