About the Job:
An opportunity has arisen for a Butler to join Guest Relations department in Burj Al Arab. The main duties and responsibilities of this role:
• Fully responsible for the manning and cleaning of the Butler Pantry (ie. Shoe Shine for the guest, polishing glasses & silver ware, collecting stock from the main store and including linen collection, folding napkins, setting up a max of 12 fruit baskets daily, dishwasher usage, polishing of shoes).
• Ensures that each area in the pantry is correctly stocked & operationally prepared at all times according to set standards.
• Maintains full control over the Private Bar Inventory on the respective floor including: collection of new stock from store, replenishment and control on par stock as per the standard.
• Butler set up and service of max 12 suites according to the guest preferences. Position requires the usage of a large Butlers Trolley to service the guest suites on the respective floor.
• Service of evening snacks with alcoholic & nonalcoholic beverages to the guest suites; special occasion preparation and service of cakes/flowers for the guest.
• Full attendance of guest laundry (ie. documenting, checking, sorting, and preparing for delivery to the guest suites in prepared boxes.
• Looking after the Reception Desk on his/her respective floor. Ensures that each area is correctly stocked & operationally prepared at all times according to set standards.
• Maintains seamless interaction with guests in order to facilitate guest recognition, obtain preferences, anticipate guest needs and proactively action all their requests & requirements. Also, ensures the privacy and security of all the suite guests.
• Maintains a full & comprehensive knowledge of the products and services available in the Hotel, other Jumeirah properties, and the local area.
• Carries out guest registration, cashiering and other administrative tasks as per the standard.
• Abides by all hotel and company policies and procedures including Health & Safety policies, Butler’s Grooming standards, punctuality/ attendance procedures, and Quality standards
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Support Services|
|Career Level:||Fresh Graduate|