- Answer inbound calls as well as making outbound calls to assist customers who have specific inquiries.
- Build customer’s interest in the services and products offered by the company.
- Provide personalized customer service of the highest level assuring a prompt and an accurate responds to be provided on their inquiries.
- Update the existing databases with changes and the status of each customer/prospective customer.
- Arrange for the dispatch of products, information packages, brochures etc. to clients and other interested parties.
- Follow up the calls of the client with clerical duties which includes faxing, emailing, filling up paperwork, and liaising with other departments.
- Evaluate account status at point of contact by analyzing information and recommending solutions to resolve the Card member’s issues.
- Other assigned tasks by the customer service supervisors & manager.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Customer Service and Call Center|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|