• Previous experience working in a busy front office hotel/clinic/hospital environment
• Understanding of Medical Terminology
• Normally works in an air-conditioned office in clean, well-lit and pleasant surroundings while also exposed to the Clinic environment.
• Manage large volume of incoming calls, Internal and external, in a timely manner
• Follow communication scripts when necessary
• Identify patient needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions
• Transfer calls correctly to the right department/individual and ensure you provide information about the caller (Name, company (if applicable), reason for call etc)
• Seize opportunities to book in patients for follow up/recurring appointments
• Manage the answer machine messages and ensure callers receive a return call within the specified service levels
• Deal with all emails from “booking@” making sure that all mails are responded to in a timely manner
• Follow and keep updated with the book of knowledge
• Always display the highest level of professionalism and provide excellent customer service
• Always answer calls with a smile
• Ensure information provided to patients, such as pricing – appointment times – appointment location, is accurate
• May involve long periods of sitting; telephone and in front of a computer screen.
• Occasionally stands and walks short distances; bends, stoops and reaches to perform routine job tasks.
• May be required to work for long hours and/or under pressure to meet deadlines.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Customer Service and Call Center|
|Company Industry:||Healthcare, other|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|