The Carpenter will be responsible for performing tasks such as repairing, crafting and finishing of all types of wood, fitting/ replacing door furniture etc. as required of Inspire Integrated, under the terms of the contract with the client.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Repair and maintain carpets and other floor coverings.
- Repairs to furniture, fixtures and fittings in located around the site.
- Install or replace door and cabinet locks.
- Ensure that preventive maintenance and other repairs are being done to standard/specifications.
- Construct cabinets from raw materials when required.
- Disassemble and reassemble office furniture to facilitate moving from one location to another.
- Carry out repairs to all types of wooden furniture/cabinets where necessary.
- Install, replace and repair door closers when necessary.
- Planned maintenance duties as required.
Health and Safety Responsibilities:
- Attend training/TBT/briefings on a regular basis/as applicable
- Be aware of work place hazards/environmental aspects and controls.
- Ensure to conduct your duties in a safe manner and in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- In particular, staffs are encouraged to take reasonable care of themselves and others and report any unsafe acts/condition to their line manager/HSE representative without delay.
- Be aware of and adhere to the company policies and procedures posted on the notice boards or as communicated via tool box talks or HSE briefings.
- Use appropriate personal protective equipment for the type of work being performed. Be aware of responsibilities and actions in case of emergency circumstances.
- Report any accident/incident/near misses immediately to line manager/HSE representative without delay, carry out initial investigation and be available to support any further investigation as necessary.
- Create awareness of and contribute towards zero accidents/incidents.
- Always ask if in doubt stop the task immediately, seek assistance and report to their immediate line manager.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Construction and Building|
|Company Industry:||Facilities & Property Management|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|
|Degree:||High school or equivalent|