- Daily supervision of activities within Commercial Department including contribution to defining commercial strategy and effective implementation, negotiations with suppliers, setting pricing guidelines, etc.
- Implementing Department Strategy and Category plans, selecting brands and items, setting the prices, etc.
- Monitoring performance of the assigned commercial departments across store formats – sales, gross margin, Profit & Loss; in alignment with Company’s targets.
- Defining and maintaining local assortment and integrating basic assortment for the Department/Categories.
- Pricing the items based on set guidelines.
- Identifying local promo products and pricing each item, submitting relevant reordering information to replenishment.
- Coordinating with other functions, Operations, Logistics and E&M as well as other areas in merchandise such as Private label, Promo, Display, etc.
- Selecting local suppliers, negotiating and purchasing in line with expected needs guided by the corporate guidelines and standards such as cost price, discounts, rebates, payments term discounts, etc.
- Reviewing and attending to/resolving any issues with local suppliers.
- Contributing to the company’s Promotional activities as required.
- Collecting market prices and conducting country price audits.
|Job Location:||Al Farawaniyah, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Purchasing and Procurement|
|Company Industry:||Wholesale & Import/Export Trade|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|