What You’ll Be Doing :
- Understand NTL cellular program and policy.
- Coordinate with stakeholders to determine what cellular device, voice and data plans they require, gather appropriate business justification, charge number and approvals.
- Process requests for cellular device with data / voice plans based on the NTL cellular policy.
- Work with the service provider to understand various cost-effective data and voice plans options for the region. Periodically work with them to update outdated plans and update current plans.
- Understand the service providers billing system to make sure the company is correctly billed for the plans.
- Address inquiries and provide general direction to the employees regarding the Cellular Program.
- Maintain, track and update data / voice plans with the required information for the employees based on the location in the cellular system.
- Generate monthly reports from the cellular system to analyse cellular activity for the region.
- Place order with the regionally approved Service providers to process the order and follow up with them until delivery.
- Support the On- Boarding process as necessary to make sure eligible candidates receive their cellular device and plan on day one of their arrival.
- Support the Off-Boarding process as necessary to make sure all data voice plans are cancelled accordingly, and the device is returned.
- Generate cost savings / avoidance for the company wherever appropriate.
- Propose process improvements.
- Identify cost saving areas.
- Monthly Cellular device reconciliation exercise.
- Maintain accurate records required for services, renewals, agreements etc.
- Maintain Savings Tracker
General Admin support / other tasks.
- Perform other administrative tasks as and when required.
- Backup other roles within the team during PTI / PTO as appropriate.
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||General Engineering Consultancy|