Chef de partie – Nayyara Banqueting and Conference Center – Saudi Arabia
1. Assigning the responsibility of cooking and food preparation to the demi chef based on the daily sheet (issued from the executive chef) under supervision of sous chef.
2. Participates in, and supervises in the preparation of all dishes and garnishes according to the sheet issued by Executive Chef
3. Observed and taste food being cooked, sample all foods prepared to make sure the kitchen team meet all the requirements of food.
4. Ensure Meats and poultry to be carved are done in a correct manner and waste is avoid
5. Monitoring the hygienist and sanitation for the kitchen team and make sure they fulfill all the safety food requirements.
6. Supervising the cleaning of the kitchen areas during the process of food preparation in coordination with stewarding people.
7. Assist the Chef to prepare the “Buffet set up’’ in coordination with responsible team from kitchen and other departments.
8. Assist the chef to store leftover food, sauces from the Buffet according to the established procedures.
9. Assisting the chef in maintaining the level of stock for the food preparation materials, and recommending the proper types of material.
10. Supervising the cleaning and maintaining work area, equipment and cold rooms to keep all areas clean a proper to execute cooking operations.
11. Ensure that equipment are correctly handled and maintained from the kitchen staff and used based on the instructions.
12. Complies with Health and Safety policy.
13. Attend any meetings, Training session or courses that may be beneficial to you and your area on request from your supervisor ( Chef)
14. Cooperate and communicate with your colleagues, supervisor and management to ensure effective departmental team work and high morale.
15. Follow up all procedure set up for the protection of the environment within the Nayyara standards
||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
||Hospitality and Tourism