The job holder must have the knowledge and experience to:
- Plan sales operations by forecasting sales and preparing annual budget
- Sell a variety of chemical products to be used in different industries especially constructions.
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations explaining products to existing and potential customers
- Develop excellent technical knowledge of the company products and their application.
- Identify and procure new products in respond to the market needs, through dealing with suppliers, locally and internationally.
- Develop and grow the commercial relationships by establishing rapport with leading clients while identifying new accounts to increase market penetration.
- Respond to client’s complaints by identifying problems, developing and proposing solutions, and making recommendation to management.
- Increase company market share by applying different marketing strategies
- Identify new tenders, prepare tender documents and applying for tenders with key accounts
- Monitor and administer products inventory
- Prepare and generate periodic and ad-hoc reports, such as progress and results reports, required by management.
- Collaborate with sales teams to understand customer requirements and provide sales support
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Company Industry:||Trading & Commodity Trading|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|