Areas of Accountability
1. Ensure all design coordinates are mapped accurately against the outlined specifications to meet the design and construction requirements. Use leveling instrument to establish accurate finish concrete poured levels. Measure and check building location and elevation authorized in plot plan, site plan, layout and as-built.
2. Liaise, coordinate, assist and advise concerned staff in order to ensure timely completion of survey work. Supervise employees during survey works when required and ensure adequate measure and check levels / alignments / verticality at required interval.
3. Record and collate all survey data into adequate storage and archiving to provide access to Survey Resources and ensure all survey requirements are adequately provided for. Ensure to document survey control points verified by the Client and accurate ground levels/topographical survey.
4. Assist in preparation of site as-built drawings and details and in preparation of actual executed quantities of items.
5. Perform any other duties and responsibilities as designated by the Construction Manager.
6. Ensure that points/ lines/ levels/ etc. used by surveyors are correct compared to original control points.
7. Responsible and accountable to take care of his own health, safety and environment at work in compliance with Arabtec safety arrangements. He should not do anything to either compromise his health and safety of that of others.
8. Ensure subcontractor surveyors carry out surveys where and when required.
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Civil Engineering|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|