The Inspector will assist the Assistant Resident Engineer in administering the site works of the day- to- day activities on the project, with specific duties relate to the work on the civil/storm water infrastructure works. He will supervise the work of the contract working on the construction supervision of the infrastructure works.
- Inspect site conditions to ensure suitability for the designed permanent works.
- Become completely familiar with the Contract Drawings, Standard Specifications, and Particular Specifications.
- Assist in or measure work done when required.
- Assist in preparation of “as-built” drawings.
- Assist with inspection of completed works, prepare sang lists and handover to operating authority.
- Evaluate the construction methods for the phases of the work to which they have been assigned.
- Coordinate to check the line and grade of completed work for conformance with the Contract Drawings and Specifications.
- Maintain records of completed construction for interim and final payment and as-built drawings, as well as maintain detailed records of work done by the Contractor on a Day Works basis.
- Report conditions that render it impractical or unreasonable to enforce the Specifications.
- Report and document any accident on site and notify the Resident Engineer immediately.
- Generally supervise, review, monitor and report on progress of the storm water and associated works.
- Ensure safety goals are achieved on the project and oversee implementation of safety procedures on the project.
- Comply with safety, health and risk management requirements.
- Report back as necessary to the Assistant Resident Engineer.
- ADM, ADDC or AADC project experience is a must.
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||General Engineering Consultancy|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|