Responsible for contracts administration, interpretation of contractual issues, preparation of contracts, variations and amendments to contracts, recommendations of contract terms and conditions such as payments for materials on site, interim payment applications, extensions of time, claims. Responsible for interfacing contracts within scope packages.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Resolve contractual and commercial problems.
- Discover areas that are not in-keeping with regulation practices.
- Review and develop operational process flows.
- Ensure that all stakeholders understand and adhere to contractual obligations.
- Ensure that the financial aspects and impact of a contract are clear to all parties.
- Oversee financial KPIs. Responsible for reviewing construction contracts and contract documents.
- Assist in tendering and procurement process.
- Conduct technical evaluation for the submitted bids to ensure that bids are in compliance with client requirements, approved design, project specifications and other regulations.
- Attend progress review meetings, schedule and claims meetings and responsible for actions arising from the same.
- Review and develop change orders and amendments to contracts.
- Perform other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
|Job Location:||Sharjah, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||General Engineering Consultancy|