The Clinical Research Core at Weill Cornell Medicine in Qatar (WCM-Q) supports and develops clinical research within the College in collaboration with the College’s faculty, research staff, and affiliated healthcare organizations. The Clinical Research Core is also involved in multiple projects to support the community in Qatar. The focus of the appointed CRC will be to work on initiatives to improve the health of individuals engaged in multiple projects led by the Supreme Committee for Delivery and Legacy, Qatar.
Working under the supervision of the Principal Investigator or Associate Director, Clinical Research Core on sponsored research projects, the Clinical Research Coordinator (CRC) collects, receives, maintains and organizes study data related to clinical studies.
• Input and maintenance of routine standard clinical data into the central electronic clinical research database. Keeping and maintaining of paper files as required
• Assists in conducting clinical trial visits when needed. Assists in obtaining informed consent under supervision of the investigator(s) and assists in acquiring clinical specimens and data as required by the protocol.
• Assists lab technicians and investigators in preparing requested specimens to be available and reporting on specimen amounts. Assists with the review and comparison of source documents with electronic input to ensure accuracy.
• Responsible for tracking and maintenance of portable electronic devices daily.
• Responsible for understanding the workflow of Clinical Research Coordinators to ensure a seamless data flow.
• Assists in tracking and maintaining orders on inventory and disposal of material related to studies.
• Attends meetings regularly with CRCs, investigators and senior staff. Prepares data for meetings as requested.
• Becomes familiar with running study related equipment. Coordinates vacations, etc with other team members to ensure smooth workflow. Performs other job related duties as required.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Research and Development|
|Company Industry:||Education, Training, and Library|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|