Leading Low Voltage and IT services organization
Key Commitment (Job Responsibility)
- Oversee the full range of managerial duties for the loan review, compliance, collections and credit analysis functions including adherence to policies and practices of the organization and applicable regulatory and governmental agencies.
- Secure the legal status of the organization as whole and support all related department in covering the legal perspective needs.
- Advice on the credit & legal status of credit clients’ accounts
- Ensure that organization is given credit facility to secured clients and advise whenever any risk is to be highlighted.
- Handle all legal cases for or against the organization
- Ensure that company position is on the safest position and is covered legally for all its operations.
- Maintain regular contact through proper channels and with effective communication skills with principal customers and government agencies.
- Ensure that contracts are duly signed as per company requirements
- Reports any change or any non- compliance or any legal or credit collection risk noticed
- Improve the current pay cycle and audit the invoicing process
- Build a relationship with key clients in Kuwait
- Supervise the activities of bill collectors and credit & cash sales
- Review, approve and advise on all credit sales of the organization
- Review and advise on customer database for credit facility
- Collection of pending invoices and follow up of bad debits
- Stand, Supervise and advice on all legal issues from credit sales experience.
- Protect organization situation from legal and credit perspective
- Review Contracting contracts mainly signed by the organization projects department
- reconciliation of customer accounts
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Finance and Investment|
|Company Industry:||Information Technology|