The Collection Officer is responsible for following up with the overdue accounts receivable, collect payments from private and government entities, make sure documents are reported properly, and cooperate with accounts to correct errors, solve problems and answer inquiries.
Job Responsibilities & Performance Standards:
• Locate and monitor overdue accounts, using computers and a variety of automated systems.
• Communicate with customers by telephone, mail or in person to determine reasons for overdue payments and to review the terms of sales, service, or sales contracts terms.
• Suggest to the management debt repayment or repayment schedules, based on customers’ financial situations through collaboration with Senior Credit Officer.
• Record information about financial status of customers and status of collection efforts on available IT system.
• Persuade customers to pay amounts due on credit accounts, or non-payable checks.
• Knowledge of Billing and Collections procedures in addition (Finance or Accounting Background).
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Finance and Investment|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|