Ready to put your contract skills to work with departments and teams that change the fabric of our community? Do you have an eye for details? Put your contract management expertise to work on complex projects. Parsons is now hiring a Commercial Director for our rapidly expanding team.
Parsons extensive experience combined with your finance management skills, including reviewing contracts, and identifying potential conflicts. At this level you will provide technical guidance to assigned personnel, and ensures proficiency and timeliness of contract administration. In this role, you will manage all commercial activity for a Division, a major market segment, or for a major project. Travel to the client’s offices or to the project site may be required, either before the contract receives final approval or during the life of the contract.
- Establish robust procurement strategies for Major Works on a challenging time frame using different methodologies.
- Review and prepare invitations to tender for Major Works including specialist disciplines.
- Review Tender submissions and assist in the evaluation of the same for recommendation to the Employer
- Assist in negotiations to facilitate the placing of Major Contracts.
- Negotiate and clarify contractual requirements in meetings with consultants and contractors.
- Manage a team of both pre and post contract commercial staff;
- Risk assessment,
- procurement strategy,
- tender analysis,
- tender evaluation,
- contract administration
- FIDIC experience
- Claims Experience
Other Key Activities
- Provides technical guidance to assigned personnel and ensures proficiency and timeliness of contract administration.
- Makes staffing assignments and reassignments as Company and project needs arise. Recruits, interviews, and evaluates prospective employees.
- Collaborates with Division and project management to ensure proper support contract negotiations and administration.
- Reviews requests for proposals to identify risks and contractual terms not conforming to Company policy.
- Negotiates the more difficult, complex, or sensitive issues with clients.
- Maintains an active participation in related professional societies to keep abreast of relevant contractual issues.
- Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||General Engineering Consultancy|