1) Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives.
2) Administer and Supervise financial operations.
3) Monitor Cash flow management.
4) Implement and supervise an internal control system to record and monitor all cash transfers and fund capital.
5) Responsible for budgeting and business development, credit control and finance management.
6) Verify the MIS reports.
7) Monitor and forecast the company’s financial status.
8) Supervise the receivables and monitoring payables.
9) Laisoning with Bankers, Lawyers & Auditors.
10) Supervise product costing and tendering.
11) Coordinate with QA / QC dept. for tenders.
12) Ensure that VAT accounting and returns are filed periodically done as per the legal requirements.
13) Assist and guide Sales Team and attend sales meeting.
14) Responsible for supervision of purchase dept.
15) Verify and approval of purchase requests.
16) Verify & approve payment for the suppliers.
17) Implement cost control & cost reduction measures..
18) Supervise and monitor the transportation dept. for all the deliveries as per schedule.
19) Coordinate with insurance company for the accident claims.
20) Ensure all the dept. implementing Sage software.
21) Supervise stock inventory, monthly financial statements, and schedules for year end-audit.
22) Any other jobs assigned by the management.